Saturday, November 30, 2013

Levi's graduation

May 2012
My super smart brother, Levi graduated from UNO (University of Nebraska) with an BS in Engineering.  I was able to fly up there and visit everyone.  :)  So proud of Levi!
LanaMarie's children, especially Barrett, my nephew were so excited for me to come and visit.  I got in really late, but apparently they didn't want to go to bed and stayed up really late, looking out the window, waiting for Aunt "Millia" to come.  I stayed at LanaMarie's house and the little guys loved it.  Barrett was so happy.  I always call and face time with Barrett so he at least knows my voice.  I love that little guy!




Of course since I was in Nebraska, it was cold, windy and raining.  Really ?!?  We all went to Levi's graduation.  Barrett and Wesson were just watching in the window looking out at the graduates for find Levi.  They even got a special wave from him before he walked the line.

It was a great weekend and a fun time to celebrate. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment